Sunday, August 23, 2009

Liver testing by Southwest Airlines

The vast majority of my life I’ve been a mechanic of one sort or another.

The number one reason for mechanics is that machines fail.\

Why would I get in an aluminum cigar and venture to 32,000 feet?

When I raced the team was so glad that one member didn’t fly.

They all could.

They slept comfy whilst I slept in the tow vehicle.

September 20th 1993 my wife came home and said her employer gave her two routes.

Company was moving to Scottsdale.

     A. Be unemployed

     B. Move to Scottsdale with a 11,000 raise.

Being foolish she took the 11 grand!

She further told me that in two weeks we had to fly down and find lodging.

I told her I was holding out for terminal illness before flying.

That there was a large possibility that when the plane lifted off, I’d still be in the bar.

Bars open early in Reno.

Well I discovered that if ya stay up all night and have 4 shots before going down The Plank

A white knuckle flyer could pull it off.

After moving to Scottsdale I took a contract in Sacramento, which required commute via Southwest Airlines Friday and Sunday evenings for two years.





No comments:

Post a Comment