Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I could give up B.S. for a year

Yessir

An entire year without any B.S.

Wouldn't lengthen nor shorten my days on this rock

Would make me look more favorably on man kind

However, nothing comes free, and we are talking about people

As a youth my Uncle counseled me to develop an infallible B.S. filter

Said people would on a daily basis try to hand me, sell me, and slip me unmanageable amounts of B.S.

On occasion it has been heavier than a Hod of bricks

Sometimes they've even made it smell good!

Sometimes the flavour has been well masked!

Sometimes it even sounded right!

In the end though, it's B.S.



In retrospect perhaps I shoulda said SEX

Oh well





1 comment:

  1. Thom Mork,
    I read this poem 5 times in a row and got a kick out of it each time. I think that means it's good.
    Geo.

    ReplyDelete