Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Solar panels

Well now, let me see…

My ride…

Hmmmm…

I do a lot of back roading(not off roading)

A new set of Michelin LT 6 plys to keep the flats down…

I like to take a guitar and some sheet music and go into the hills and play…

What would be super cool would be…

Put a slot on the lumber rack to hold 2 Kyocera 175 watt solar panels…

They could be inserted upon arrival at the place I’m going…

    Where ever that is…

Now I could take a real amp and the “Ibanez Artcore(guitar)”

Yeh, Yeh that’s the ticket…

Electric with no generator sound…

Just me n a few select chords…

When ya start playing guitar, birds start singing(really)



Damn this isn’t a story about my ride…

The truck is just how I get there…

Could be an Oldsmobile, except for the lumber rack…

Freedom of sorts…









No comments:

Post a Comment