Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Reminders

Reminders
2109, uh OK Morton{my robot’s name is Morton} thanks for reminding me of the date. I’ve long since lost most of my cognitive skills. My parents and their parents being aware that they had born stupid or inept children sent us to parochial schools where we would be instructed instead of how to think. OK, OK Morton I’ll put on some pants before I go down town, sheesh what a nag. Morton keeps me aware of all the necessary daily skills and tasks. I do however have an uncle, somehow also named Morton. Uncle Mort being the drunk maverick in the family taught me a cool thing. He showed me something I wasn’t taught in school. He showed me where the On-Off switch on everything in the house is, including Morton my robot.



Matching socks, why's that Mort?


No comments:

Post a Comment