Tuesday, December 8, 2009

College – the next life

1988 I went in for a little corrective surgery

Went BAD

Took 5 years to overcome.

Those 5, I spent at Sierra college in Computer science(quite by accident)

All my life I’d considered myself quite a dullard.

The first year at school I didn’t raise my hand or do anything which would bring me attention.

I was an old dumb guy, amongst young vital people and proffesional people upgrading.

Bought a home computer and over the next 4 years beat it within an inch of it’s life.

First year Cs, Ds, D-

Final year As, 4s

When I took my first hire and pay check

I was 53

I went back to the college and thanked each and every

professor

guide

teacher

whatever


college educators don’t necessarily like the “professor” handle

I was now a well educate dullard.

Cha Chinnng

No comments:

Post a Comment