Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh, but, I don't

Being a breed and all...

I made it one of my life’s tasks to not own

I failed that task

To say the least we live in the sticks, bushes, woods, outta town.

During the first month we met nearest neighbor {250-300 yards away}

He reported in a grumpy voice [I had a verbal agreement to buy this property]

Well Boo Fnnn Hooo.

A year later I found him on the property cutting brush.

Went to the house got my recurve 50# bow, went back and informed him he was trespassing, and he had 30 seconds to live.

Other neighbor lives bout half mile off

His driveway is my easement

Thinks it’s OK to store his 40’ RV on “his” driveway

Also thinks it’s OK to start that ass-hole thing at 3 a.m. {“gotta take it in to the shop”}

Well Boo Fnnn Hooo

For 4 years he’s been cleaning his leaves and debris and dumping it on my place

My wife councils me to pick my fights carefully

So I did

As I have a wont to do, I allowed my alligator mouth to overload my hummingbird ass

And replied

That all makes perfect sense to a halfwit low-life cunt, but not to me

Get that crap back in your truck and high-tail it offa here



Ah the model of the neighbor ya wished for

Ain’t I?



No comments:

Post a Comment