Sunday, July 25, 2010

Begging for Memory

The old saying “The road to hell is paved with good intentions” doesn’t work here.

Maybe the road to Petaluma…

Born in a hotel room in Idaho City

Birth certificate was later issued in Boise

The folks were on he road moving from Minnesota to Idaho and just didn’t quite make it to a city with a hospital.

That would explain my poor manners and overall cantankerous nature.

The old man had a habit of inserting mom into some, any community and the go and find work elsewhere.

This was one of those times.

War years...

My first memory is me sitting in a hole in a dirt front yard in Nampa Idaho.

I was two

Ma had left me off with my godparents for a few months.

The Browns

What's to say they got roped in

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment