Sunday, July 4, 2010

Unlimited Bucks n brains

I’ve rethought this one…

Due to the fact that the voting majority in the US are half-wits

Due to the fact that the voting majority in the US think that our ongoing wars are protecting us from some sort of external foe

Due to the fact that the voting majority in the US think that all moneys spent on law enforcement are correct

I’m not going there

This week-end I traveled on really trashed interstate highways

If I had untold bucks and resources

I’d develop traction devices to replace ”Tire chains” for all forms of motor transport.

Them goddamn tire chains cause untold billions in highway damage yearly…

Taxpayer bucks, taxpayer &%@?”%$#@ bucks…

There is an answer there…

We all pay that toll…

That’s where my unfettered power and resources are going…



No comments:

Post a Comment