Monday, September 6, 2010

My Country, It's Like yours

Reply from a Mandan person

My creator put me here

But

I’ve never been anywhere

Even the most poorly lit bar that wasn’t beautiful in it’s own way

My country is like yours

Trees n rocks n wind n rain or lack thereof

The people here are like yours

We all eat, drink, piss, shit, procreate, sleep and die

We are all mostly mistaken about 98% of everything

Some of us are better mannered than others

Most of us aren’t stupid, just too lazy to think for ourselves

Just like your place, some of us have a major screw loose

The earth neither loves some of us, as in your place of birth

Some of us don’t love, understand, nor care about the earth, as in your place of birth

Alas

Some of the participants are human animals just as you and I

Monkeys with or without drivers licenses



Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment