Wednesday, September 15, 2010

On second thought…

Seems I've already done it

Mr slow thinker








This is by no means a whine

My life has been a road trip

By the time I was 15, I’d lived in 11 or 12 houses/hotels/apartment/other

6 years in the navy destroyers/sea going tugs/destroyer tender/hospital ship

The ensuing years, had 51 jobs, fired 45 times{never knew when to shut my mouth}

2 years on the road rodeoin{not good at it, but what else did I know that was good for bucks}

8 years on the road racing in 36 of the 50, Cancun Mexico, Thunder Bay Ontario



The rest of the time {mechanicing/welder fitter/farm labor/Software engineer} Spent where they paid the most.

Wives don’t like them sort of shenanigans, tend to find another life, another partner

Just for fun and mental health, put 145k on a 1975 750 Honda

Never thought of it before

But

My life has been a road trip



Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment