Sunday, October 3, 2010

What's wrong with this guy?

I have this shithead neighbor

Claims to be half-breed

Says he likes Quiet

Well why in the hell did he move to the mountains?

I have horses

I have a tin barn

The horses have nothing to gnaw on so they rebel and squeal and kick the barn all hours

I have a fat, stupid, ugly, worthless wife

She has a couple of pit bulls

She likes to takem in the yard and play that she is a 3 year old with a puppy

Noisy as hell, but what the fuck…

I have a Kubota backhoe that I like to play with when I come home

It’s diesel

Makes noise, I like it

I like to go on his property and cut stuff, I’ve cut everything on mine, so his is all that’s left

What’s wrong with that?

Now this dumb-ass half-breed blanket ass neighbor wants me to quiet down and stay offa his place

Or

He’s gonna put an arrow dipped in rotted liver in me

Says it’s Indin poison…

What in the hell’s wrong with this guy?

I ask ya…





Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment