Saturday, August 21, 2010

200 Words, HalfAssed

My wife says I'm into overkill...

I overshot by two words


One day in 1952, I think it may have been Thursday, Yeh I’m pretty certain of that.

The kid was driving down river road in an easterly direction, mainly cause that was the only direction that river road went. No one knows why river road only went east, just that the farmers always came back another way. The road back had a bar on it named “Uncle Sonnies”. Farmers figured that if they went to the trouble of driving east that they owed themselves a reward for driving east. Uncle Sonnies was the reward.



Well as I was saying, the kid was driving his new CaddleForStationTruck. As he passed the covered bridge, which by the bye crossed over the river and took ya to Liberty Lake and the ranch of Mr. Tom Mix. Now Tom he had a secret decoder ring, which he got out of a box of Ralston’s multi grain cereal. No one cared about that ring but me and I’m just the writer.



Out of the bushes jumps a PuddyMonyOnster and starts consuming the fender from that CaddleForStationTruck. The kid jumps out and poured a case of beer over that PuddyMonyOnster. Ya might know, that took care of that.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment