Thursday, August 12, 2010

They all Got Away

Between the ages of 10 and 15, I found that my mother was teaching me all household tasks...

I'm one of 12

I'm one of seven which are male

She was teaching me...

One day I asked her why not the other boys

Her answer:

You have a truly unlovable cantankerous nature son

No woman will ever put up with you long


They all got away:::



All the wives thought me exciting

Not a bad boy, just someone that never considered the outcome before doing whatever



Hint for women and girls:

{

Guys like me don't

Do laundry,

Vacuum,

Dishes,

Mow lawns,

Shop,

Water anything but the roadside weeds,

Shop pottery barn for furniture

}



Till we get old

And

Really

Tired of sleeping alone

The light goes on as the light of your life dims

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment