Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My story

This isn't the book

But sometimes ya have to put a coin in the slot to get you fortune

Even if ya don't care

Disregard the above image



20 years back I met my newly wed brother in law

We'll cal him Lars

After they went home to Michigan

I received a letter and a book

The letter explained that He thought that I was one of the hard-heartedest people, he''d ever met.



The book was step by step litany of a trial lawyer making a case for Christ being my personal lord and savior.

Well by chapter 6 I, me was 6-shot pissed.

Tore the pages one by one

Made a papier mache Charlie Brown head and placed in the top of my workbench

Never mentioned it to him in the ensuing years

peace in the family, ya know.

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Post a Comment